Packaging plays a vital role in the perceived value of a product and as a whole, the packaging industry really hasn’t changed too much in the past years, compared to the constant innovations made in portable technology. With all the packaging and box choices available in today’s market, it often becomes difficult to select the most appropriate packaging solution for your product.
Let's take a look at some of the different types of quality packaging options you can use to enhance your product & customer experience!
● Paperboard boxes- Paperboard is a paper-based material that is lightweight, yet strong. It can be easily cut and manipulated to create custom shapes and structures. These characteristics make it ideal to be used in personalized packaging.
● Corrugated boxes- Corrugated boxes simply refer to what is commonly known as Cardboard. Corrugated boxes are the ones many probably consider as ‘cardboard’ as it produces the large shipping, shoe & storage boxes. The main raw material that is used to construct the corrugated board is the most recycled paper, made on large high-precision machinery known as corrugator.
● Plastic boxes- Plastic is used in a wide range of products, from spaceships to paper clips. A number of traditional materials, such as wood, leather, glass, ceramic, and so on, have already been replaced by different types of plastic.
Another reason why plastic is a popular choice for packing material is because of its ability to showcase the product at any angle without necessarily opening the packaging. It is also flexible, lightweight and can be applied with films or coating to enhance packaging appearance.
● Rigid boxes- A rigid box is made out of a highly condensed paperboard that is 4 times thicker than the paperboard used in the construction of a standard folding carton. The easiest real-world example of rigid boxes are the boxes that hold Apple’s iPhones and iPads, which are 2 piece setup rigid boxes.
● Chipboard packaging- Chipboard packaging is used in industries such as electronic, medical, food, cosmetic, and beverage. Chipboard basically is a type of paperboard that is made out of reclaimed paper stock.
● Polybags- A polybag, also known as a pouch or a plastic bag, is manufactured out of flexible, thin, plastic film fabric. It is one of the common types of packaging and can carry a wide range of products including food items, flowers, waste, chemicals, magazines, and so on.
● Foil sealed bags- Foil sealed bags can be seen typically in most coffee and tea packaging. Why? It keeps the products dense to maintain the flavor, protects it from bacteria coming in, and helps increase shelf life. Apart from food, foil sealed bags are also used to package bedding and clothing products.
1. Know Your Brand.
2. Know Your Customer.
3. Consider Some Practical Variables.
4. Think About What You'll Need.
5. Get Inspired.
6. Consider Your Budget.
7. Get Your Designs Ready.
8. Place your order and get shipping your products.
The purpose of product packaging is to protect the product from damage. Product packaging not only protects the product during transit from the manufacturer to the retailer, but it also prevents damage while the product sits on retail shelves. Most products have some form of packaging.
The main function of packaging is to provide protection to the product from dirt, insects, dampness, and breakage. For example, products like a biscuit, jams, chips, etc., need to be protected from environmental contact and so that is why they are tightly packed.
Roll stock film is the same material that makes up our foil stand up pouches, side gusseted bags, and flat pouches. Roll stock paper works with most form fill and seal. This rolling stock comes in black, silver, gold, and clear and sheet film, stretch films can be used to create your own customized packaging. It is compatible with most form weigh fill and seal.
Packaging tape is a type of adhesive tape purposed for general sealing, wrapping, enclosing, and bundling to prepare items for handling, storage, or shipping. Packaging tape and film is widely used to seal boxes, bottles, and other isolating storage units, but is only temporary.
Tapes are also differentiated based on the specific materials used and adhesives. Here is a list of popular tapes used across businesses.
-Box tape or BOPP Packing tape
-Lightweight Packing tape
-Heavy-duty packing tape
-Gummed Packing Tape
This premium grade plastic strapping is reliable and cost-effective. Our plastic strapping is made from durable polypropylene and comes in a roll which is machine grade for use with semi-automatic and automatic strapping machines.
Plastic Packaging Sutli is being offered by us assumes to be of greater importance in daily life.we are the Wholesale Supplier of Polypropylene PP Sutli Twine. Buy Virgin Sutli, with brand named as Supra from Bhiwandi, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Bearings- SKF, Nachi etc
Diffussion Oil- DC 204, XL17
Dyes & Pigments- masterbatches, OB, solute & solvent colors
Filament- Geepax, Ceepax, RT
Glitter (Jari)- Golden, Rainbow etc.
Hydraulic Valve & Pump- Yuken India
Industrial Electronics- Timer, Controller, Relay, Coils etc.
Lubricant Oils- HP, Servo, Arabian
Molding Heater- HK
O-Rings,Hoses & Springs- Viton
Packaging Material- Plastic, Tape, Scissor etc.
Sensors- RTD, Proximity, Inductive etc.
V-Belts- Gemtex, Hilton
Wires- Polycab, Aluminium, Ts, Mo
Yarns- Single & Multi filament