A hydraulic pump is an automated source of power that converts mechanical power into hydraulic energy. It generates a hydraulic motor to flow with enough power to overcome pressure induced by the load at the pump outlet.
A pump in general is a machine that imparts energy to anything flowing through it. This can be any fluid, heat, or even atoms. The devices pumping heat are called as heat pumps and electrical batteries can pump electrons.
The spontaneous tendency of anything is to flow from high potential to low potential and this natural tendency is harnessed in many applications. But the pump does exactly the reverse; it forces something to move from low potential to high potential.
For this purpose pumps use energy and by their functioning transfer that energy to the substance flowing through them. Fluid pumps or Hydraulic pumps move fluids and displace them from one position to another and in course energizes them.
A hydraulic valve properly directs the flow of a liquid medium, usually oil, through your hydraulic system. The direction of the oil flow is determined by the position of a spool.
For all hydraulic pumps and valves, there is a need for hydraulic oil. Hydraulic oil which is used for hydraulic pumps and motor is a non-compressible fluid that is used to transfer power within hydraulic machinery and equipment.
Rajendra Traders are prominent Distributor & Supplier of pumps and valves by Yuken India. Buy wheel, dd motor, logic and other pneumatic valves from us.
Basically there are 3 types pf Hydraulic Pumps are there
• Gear pumps- uses the meshing of gears
• Piston pumps- is a type of positive displacement pump where the high-pressure seal reciprocates with the piston.
• Vane pumps- A rotary vane pump is a positive-displacement pump that consists of vanes mounted to a rotor that rotates inside a cavity.
Hydraulic valves are subdivided into three main categories: directional control valves, pressure control valves, and flow control valves. All valves operate a different function in the hydraulic system.
whatever you are powering that is a cylinder or hydraulic motor, there is 6 major component required for setting up a hydraulic system:
• A pump to force the liquid through the system.
• A reservoir to hold the liquid.
• An electric motor or other power source to drive the pump.
• Valves to control the liquid direction, pressure, and flow rate.
• An actuator to convert the energy of the liquid into mechanical force.
• Piping to convey the liquid from one location to another.
They are subdivided into 7 main categories
• Pressure Control- are hydraulic valves that control or switch change in position. The most common types of pressure control valves are the pressure relief valve and the pressure reducing valve.
• Flow and Control- are used to reduce the rate of flow in a section of a pneumatic circuit, resulting in a slower actuator speed.
• Directional Control- can command the start, stop, and change in direction of flow of a pressure medium.
• Servo Control- used to control powerful hydraulic cylinders with a very small electrical signal.
• Logic Control- are essentially high flow poppet or spool elements that are controlled by small pilot devices. They can be used to manage flow, pressure, or direction, and when applied in the proper arrangements, can perform multi-task control functions.
• Modular Control- are used for continuous flow rate control and also for changing the flow direction in case of using a valve with two solenoids.
• Mobile Controls- for beginning, halting and controlling the working fluid stream between the generators of the pressurized stream.
• Power steering systems
• Hydraulic Brakes
• Air flight control systems
Bearings- SKF, Nachi etc
Diffussion Oil- DC 204, XL17
Dyes & Pigments- masterbatches, OB, solute & solvent colors
Filament- Geepax, Ceepax, RT
Glitter (Jari)- Golden, Rainbow etc.
Hydraulic Valve & Pump- Yuken India
Industrial Electronics- Timer, Controller, Relay, Coils etc.
Lubricant Oils- HP, Servo, Arabian
Molding Heater- HK
O-Rings,Hoses & Springs- Viton
Packaging Material- Plastic, Tape, Scissor etc.
Sensors- RTD, Proximity, Inductive etc.
V-Belts- Gemtex, Hilton
Wires- Polycab, Aluminium, Ts, Mo
Yarns- Single & Multi filament